Apprentice offer - terms and conditions
To keep skills updated and address CPD needs, any employer taking on an apprentice during March 2017 will receive additional training for both themselves and the apprentice, either fully funded or for a low contribution depending on the course.
- The offer applies to those signing up an apprentice between 1 March 2017 and 31 March 2017 only (the apprentice must then start employment within six months of the sign up date).
- The offer only applies to those companies taking on apprentices aged between 16 and 24
- The offer is not transferable
- Courses will be identified through a training needs analysis undertaken by GCS Training
- Courses are subject to availability
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash
- The offer must be taken up by 31 March 2017 – courses must be started and completed within defined/ agreed timescales (within six months of sign up date).
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Apprenticeship Week Cymru 2017