The programme aims to address any learning barriers that may be preventing you from committing to full time work, training or education.
What are the benefits?
- Increase your motivation and confidence
- Gain experience in the occupation of your choice
- Gain qualifications at Level 1 or 2
- Develop your essential skills (communication, application of number, ICT, working with others, improving learning and problem solving)
- Training premium
- Childcare support for lone parents
- Enhance your chance of employability
- Travel subsidiary
We currently offer the following courses (subject to change):
- Certificate in Hairdressing and Barbering
- NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
- NVQ Certificate in Business Administration
- Award in Warehousing and Storage
- NVQ Certificate and Diploma in Hospitality Services
- NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery
- NVQ Performing Engineering Operations
- NVQ Plumbing
- Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development
- Award in ICT Systems and Principals for Apprentices
- Certificate for IT Users
Please note all learners need to be referred by Jobcentre Plus (contact your advisor).