This qualification is suitable for those who have management roles within the contact centre industry / contact centre department.
The qualification requires proof of competence across both mandatory and optional units, achieving a total of not less than 67 credits
- Comply with Health and Safety procedures in a contact centre
- Improve organisational effectiveness and personal development in a contact centre
Optional units from a selection including:
- Manage the use of contact centre systems and technology
- Manage direct sales activities in a contact centre
- Manage customer service delivery in a contact centre
- Manage team and individual performance in contact centre operations
- Manage resource planning and improvement of resource allocation in a contact centre
- Develop and evaluate operational plans for own area of responsibility
With the support of your assessor you will undertake work based assessments, observations, witness testimonies, case studies, statements and work based evidence.