This qualification is aimed at candidates who will be delivering and managing service and will be accountable in their area of practice. Candidates will be working without direct supervision or on their own, such as in a commercial customer service environment.
This qualification offers a range of units covering impression and image, delivery, handling problems and development and improvement. It is suitable for those who:
- can influence what happens in work
- use the organisation’s rules and systems flexibly to deliver good service
- question the way things are done and suggest improvements
- have good communication skills and a wide range of knowledge of what to do, who to see and where to go to get things done for the customer
This NVQ can build on your experience and improve your personal development thereby enabling you to perform more effectively and increase your chances of promotion.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- demonstrate understanding of customer service
- champion customer service
- improve customer relationships
- monitor and solve customer service problems
- develop personal performance through delivery of customer service