A one year assessment based express programme to provide learners with a fast track route to achieving the BTEC Level 3 Diploma. The course, which is equivalent to two A Levels, can be studied independently or combined with A Levels - a course format unique to the college.
The course is made up of relevant business units such as:
- Business Environment
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Communication
- Internet Marketing
- Market Research
- Creative Product Promotion
- Understanding Business Ethics
- Recruitment and Selection
- Developing Teams in Business
- Development Planning for a Career in Business
Updated December 2018
Five GCSEs at grade C or above, or equivalent, required to undertake this course.
Progression to higher education, management and training in the private and public sector, banks and other financial institutions and opportunities for entrepreneurial talent to be developed in own business ventures.