This course prepares students for the world of work or further study within the business and administration sectors.Study units may include:
- Being Organised
- Business Planning
- Developing a Personal Progression Plan
- Organising a Meeting
- Branding a Product
- Creating a Visual Display
- Presenting a Business Idea
- Contributing to Running an Event
- Communicating with Customers
Updated November 2019
An interview is required
The course is assessed by vocationally relevant continuous assessment.
Technical Business Administration (Level 2 Certificate) or an apprenticeship.
All students will participate in trips which are funded by the student (approx £40).