Contact Centre Operations Level 3
Contact Centre Operations is a fully-funded apprenticeship designed for those whose role is dedicated to contact centre operations and customer service. Learners are likely to be using bespoke communications systems, handling customer contacts through communication media and cold calling.
The apprenticeship can be used to upskill new or existing staff, with suitable roles including contact centre agents, help desk operatives, sales advisors, telephone banking advisors, sales team leaders, supervisors, support analysts and contact centre managers.
• Develop personal and organisational effectiveness in a contact centre
• Comply with health and safety procedures in a contact centre
Your tutor/assessor will work with you to identify which optional units suit your role and responsibilities, however we recommend:
• Contribute to performance management in a contact centre
• Supervise customer service activities in a contact centre
• Carry out direct sales activities in a contact centre
• Lead a team to improve customer service
• Develop working relationships with colleagues
• Manage a conflict in a team
• Set objectives and provide support for team members
To be eligible for apprenticeship funding, the apprentice must be employed for more than 16 hours per week and based in Wales.
The apprenticeship can begin at any point in the year, and is delivered for groups and/or individuals via a blended learning approaching through Teams/Skype/Zoom as appropriate. The learners will typically have sessions and meetings with the tutor assessor every 3 to 4 weeks.
As part of the apprenticeship, both the mandatory and optional units will be assessed as an evidence based e-portfolio, which will include knowledge and competency based activities. These can include work-based case studies, witness statements, observations, personal statements and knowledge questioning.