- 201/501 - Health and safety in building services engineering
- 301 - Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- 302 - Principles of electrical science
- 303 - Electrical installations fault diagnosis and rectification
- 304 - Electrical installations: inspection, testing and commissioning.
- 305 - Electrical systems design.
- 308 - Career awareness in building services engineering
Personal protective clothing (boots and overalls) and basic Electrical Installation tool kit is essential.