This certification is designed for individuals seeking to receive CCNA Routing and Switching certification. This course is also suitable for support technicians involved in the rudimentary installation, operation, and verification of LAN networks.
- Design, install and support business critical network switch, router and VLANs.
- Implementing, troubleshooting and supporting LAN/WAN networks.
- Investigate new network technologies to support IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring and fault finding to manage and resolve major IT incidents.
- Learn how to handle networking projects as well as providing user support.
- Manage Cisco Enterprise switching and routing network infrastructure.
- Gain a deep understanding about Cisco Networking concepts.
There are no prerequisites prior to sitting this course - however, candidates will thrive if they possess basic computer literacy and PC operating skills.
Delivery is on-line, led by an instructor in a virtual classroom environment, over five days.
There is an examination attached to this qualification. You will be awarded a certificate on completion of the course and passed examination.