Each week, this course will help your develop basic culinary skills and produce more adventurous dishes.
Primarily classroom based, with practical activities. Due to the non vocational nature of the course, no formal assessments are completed.
Further cooking classes (non accredited).
You will receive a full list of course contents along with recipes as part of the first lesson, during which you will also receive a college induction, health and safety briefing and a practical demonstration by the course tutor.
Essential information - you will be required to provide:
- All ingredients (approximately £10 per week)
- Protective clothing (white coat or apron and hat or hair net)
Hygiene and safety:
- No jewellery allowed in the kitchen
- Long hair must be fully tied back and contained in a hair net
- No gel nails or nail polish allowed.
- Closed, no slip, flat footwear must be worn