Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage
The VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage is a vocationally related qualification that will prepare you to provide Indian head massage treatments to a high level of occupational ability, to enable you to provide your own services for clients.
- Provide Indian Head Massage
- Client Care and Communication in Beauty Related Industries
- Monitor & Maintain Healthy and Safety Practices in the Salon
- Promote and sell products and services to clients.
Full course specifications on VTCT website.
- There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification although it would be likely that learners will hold associated level 2 or 3 equivalent qualifications in similar or complementary subjects
- Applicants whose first language is not English will need to have an ESOL Level 2 qualification.
Continuous practical assessment, exams, case studies and written assignments.
Students will be expected to undertake home study, including written and practical coursework.
This qualification will prepare you for a role as a specialist massage therapist in the hair, beauty or complementary therapy sector.
Career opportunities include working in complementary therapy clinics, commercial beauty salons, hair salons, day spas or working independently, self-employed, mobile or home-based setting.
Learners are required to purchase a polo shirt.
Costs will be confirmed during interview.
We currently have no available classes so please check back soon for alternative dates and times.