Introduction to Health and Social Care (Adults and Children and Young People), Early Years and Childcare (Wales) Certificate
NCFE CACHE 601/5364/7
This qualification is suitable for learners who are working, or wish to work, in the health and social care and early years and childcare sectors. The qualification:
- is aimed at learners who wish to develop an understanding of these settings before deciding whether working in the sector is for them
- allows learners to gain the knowledge, understanding and skills required for employment and/or career progression in the sectors
- allows learners to tailor their learning to their interests through the provision of a broad range of optional units
- provides opportunities for the development of transferable skills
- supports progression to Level 2 qualifications in health, social care or children’s settings
- provides learners with the opportunity to progress to employment, in due course, in a range of job roles in the care sectors.
Added September 2018
Learners must achieve 30 credits to gain this qualification. To do this they must achieve 16 credits from the mandatory units in group A, three credits from group B, and 11 credits from group C.
We currently have no available classes so please check back soon for alternative dates and times.