The aim of this course is to provide the learner with an understanding of teaching in the Post Compulsory Sector. Learners will complete two Agored Level 4 units in Planning to Meet the Needs of Learners in Education and Training and Using Resources in Education and Training.
The learner will:
- Be able to use initial and diagnostic assessment to agree individual learning goals with learners.
- Be able to plan inclusive teaching and learning in accordance with internal and external requirements.
- Be able to implement the minimum core in planning inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to evaluate own practice when planning inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to use resources in the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
- Be able to implement the minimum core when using resources in the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning.
- Be able to evaluate own use of resources in the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
Added September 2020
Learners must have academic and/or professional experience in their chosen field. Entry on to the course will be via expression of interest and interview.
Assessment will be via written work and peer teaching.
Upon completion of the course, learners could apply for the PGCE/PCET qualification.
Learners will attend college for 15 weeks at 2.5 hours a week