Level 4 Certificate in Skin Peeling
The primary purpose of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in the advanced non-medical aesthetic industry providing skin peeling techniques.
Throughout this qualification, you will develop knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology and health and safety, develop knowledge, understanding and skills to consult with and analyse clients whilst providing skin peeling treatments.
Learners must achieve:
- Principles and practice of non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Advanced consultation for non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Advanced skin care for non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Provide cosmetic skin peeling treatments.
Full course specifications on VTCT website.
- Level 3 qualified practitioners aged 18 and over
- Applicants whose first language is not English will need to have an ESOL Level 2 qualification.
End theory and practical exams and written assignments.
Students will be expected to undertake home study, including written and practical coursework.
The primary purpose of this qualification is to prepare learners for employment in the advanced non-medical aesthetic industry providing skin needling techniques.
Additionally, learners may choose to further develop their knowledge and skills by completing supplementary specialist qualifications at level 4 in one or more of the following areas:
- Skin needling
- Radio frequency.
Learners are also required to purchase a uniform as part of their course.
Costs will be confirmed during interview.
We currently have no available classes so please check back soon for alternative dates and times.