Our courses in professional accountancy are accredited by the ACCA and we are a Platinum Approved Learning Partner. We are currently the only Further Education Centre in the UK to hold this level of tuition. They are designed to provide the knowledge, skills and professional values which will develop accounting professionals to build success careers; whether they work in the public or private sector, practice in an accounting organisation or pursue a career in business.
Updated June 2021
Completion of ACCA units BT to FM or degree exemptions. Open to students of all ages.
Advanced Performance Management (APM)
You’ll be able to:
- Use strategic planning and control models to plan and monitor organisational performance
- Assess and identify key external influences on organisational performance
- Identify and evaluate the design features of effective performance management information and monitoring systems
- Apply appropriate strategic performance measurement techniques in evaluating and improving organisational performance
- Advise clients and senior management on strategic business performance evaluation and on recognising vulnerability to corporate failure.
All tuition is based around classroom lectures by highly qualified and experienced members of staff.
Formal examinations are offered four times a year by the ACCA.
Students will be able to study and progress to other ACCA SBL & SBR plus other optional subjects units.
Open to students of all ages
Course fee and study material £590 per unit
ACCA Enrolment fee £95 approx
ACCA Membership fee £120 approx
ACCA Exemption fee £98 to £123 per unit approx
Exam fee £185 approx
Please ask for detail of any funding that may be available.