This qualification is designed for learners who work in banks, building societies, mortgage providers, debt collection agencies, finance/H.P. providers and customer service organisations - this qualification can be tailored to suit anyone whose role involves providing financial services.
At the conclusion of the programme, the expected learning outcomes are that the student will:
- Understand their roles and responsibilities and be able to discuss, agree and implement a personal development plan
- Be able to identify work objectives and develop a plan to meet objectives, both personally and with a team.
- Be able to identify and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Reflect on and enhance their selling skills.
- Understand and demonstrate the key elements in providing excellent customer service.
- Be able to effectively process financial transactions.