The Level 3 Diploma for Sustainable Recycling Activities underpins a broad range of occupational roles in the collection, transport, treatment and final management of waste and resources.
The Level 3 Diploma is aimed at a range of occupational job roles including:
- Sustainability Officer
- Refuse Collection Supervisor (Team Leader)
- Recycling Collection Supervisor (Team Leader)
- Treatment (Physical / Chemical or Thermal) Supervisor
- Materials Recycling Facility/Household Waste Recycling Centre Supervisor
- Transfer Station Supervisor
- Biological Treatment (In-Vessel Composting / Open Windrow / Anaerobic Digestion) Supervisor
- Landfill Supervisor
Achievement of the qualification demonstrates competence by the learner to operate appropriately and in accordance with employment requirements whilst undertaking team leader/supervisory roles in the recycling Industry. It is assessed ‘on-the-job’ and learning will take place naturally as part of the normal working environment and routine.