This one day course comprehensively covers the essential principles of customer service for the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism industries. It is also used across a wide variety of industries where the quality of front-line customer service is key to the success of the business.
The session/delegate workbook covers:
- Using and remembering names
- Making conversation
- First impressions
- How to make your first impression a positive one
- Businesses that 'WOW'
- The communication process
- Giving clear directions
- Professional telephone techniques
- I'm the nice customer who never comes back
- Why handle customer concerns?
- Effective and empathetic listening skills
- The art of service recovery
- The value of tourism (optional DT100 delivery available)
- The five extra commitments
- Going the extra mile