This three year course will develop your knowledge, skills and understanding of plumbing and heating.
You will complete six Built Environment core units as well as trade specific modules.
Core units include:
- Introduction to the built environment
- Introduction to the trades in the construction sector
- The built environment life cycle
- Health and safety
- Emerging technololgy.
The trade specific modules are:
- Understanding core plumbing and heating systems
- Understanding cold water, hot water, central heating, rainwater and sanitation systems
- Performing plumbing and heating installation.
One or more of the following qualifications:
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English
- Welsh Baccalaureate National Diploma
- Foundation Qualification in Construction and Building Services Engineering
- Essential Skills Wales or Key Skills in Communication and Application of Number at level 1 or above.
- Merit, Level 2 WJEC level 1/2 Vocational award in designing the Built Environment
- WJEC A/AS Built Environment GCE
- Merit, Pearson BTEC level 1 or level 2 Tech Award in Construction and the Built Environment
- Level 2 or 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating
Employment or self-employment.
TycochCourse deliverable in Welsh: