Our courses in professional accountancy are accredited by the ACCA and we are a Platinum Approved Learning Partner. We are currently the only Further Education Centre in the UK to hold this level of tuition. They are designed to provide the knowledge, skills and professional values which will develop accounting professionals to build success careers; whether they work in the public or private sector, practice in an accounting organisation or pursue a career in business.
Unit: SBR – Strategic Business Reporting
You’ll be able to:
- Apply fundamental ethical and professional principles to ethical dilemmas and discuss the consequences of unethical behaviour
- Evaluate the appropriateness of the financial reporting framework and critically discuss changes in accounting regulation
- Apply professional judgment in the reporting of the financial performance of a range of entities
- Prepare the financial statements of groups of entities
- Interpret and advise on the meaning of financial statements that include non-financial data including segmental, sustainability and integrated reports for different stakeholders
- Communicate the impact of changes in accounting regulation on financial reporting.
Updated June 2022
Completion of ACCA units BT to FM or degree exemptions
Open to students of all ages.
All tuition is based around classroom lectures by highly qualified and experienced members of staff.
We are hopeful that there would not be a lockdown due to Covid 19 restrictions in the future however, if applicable, the college social distancing measures and guidelines will be in place to protect you and others. Should the Welsh Government instruct the College to close for a period due to Covid 19, online delivery will take place until restrictions are lifted.
Formal examinations are offered four times a year by the ACCA.
Students will be able to study and progress to other ACCA SBL plus optional subjects units
The course also provides a qualification that employers are looking for.
Course Fees and study material - £725 per unit
ACCA Membership Fee: £121 approx
ACCA Enrolment Fee: £95 approx
ACCA Exemption Fees: £98 to £143 per unit approx
Exam Fee approx: £190 approx
Please ask for details of any funding that may be available
If you need more information about this course, please contact the Accountancy Team 01792 284097 firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: Wednesday 11th January 2023