Our courses in professional accountancy are accredited by the ACCA and we are a Platinum Approved Learning Partner. We are currently the only Further Education Centre in the UK to hold this level of tuition. They are designed to provide the knowledge, skills and professional values which will develop accounting professionals to build success careers; whether they work in the public or private sector, practice in an accounting organisation or pursue a career in business.
Unit: SBR – Strategic Business Reporting
You’ll be able to:
- Apply fundamental ethical and professional principles to ethical dilemmas and discuss the consequences of unethical behaviour
- Evaluate the appropriateness of the financial reporting framework and critically discuss changes in accounting regulation
- Apply professional judgment in the reporting of the financial performance of a range of entities
- Prepare the financial statements of groups of entities
- Interpret and advise on the meaning of financial statements that include non-financial data including segmental, sustainability and integrated reports for different stakeholders
- Communicate the impact of changes in accounting regulation on financial reporting.
Completion of ACCA modules F1 to F9 or degree exemptions
Open to students of all ages
All tuition is based around classroom lecturers by highly qualified and experienced members of staff.
Formal examinations are offered four times a year by the ACCA.
Students will be able to study and progress to ACCA paper SBL, plus optional subjects
The course also provides a qualification that employers are looking for.
Course Fees: £410 per paper
ACCA Membership Fee: £79 tbc
ACCA Enrolment Fee: £97 tbc
ACCA Exemption Fees: £74 to £100 tbc per paper
Exam Fee approx: £32 tbc per paper
Books approx: £25 per paper
This course can be funded through our Skills For Industry Scheme – please ask for details.