Our courses in professional accountancy are accredited by the ACCA and we are a Platinum Approved Learning Partner. We are currently the only Further Education Centre in the UK to hold this level of tuition. They are designed to provide the knowledge, skills and professional values which will develop accounting professionals to build success careers; whether they work in the public or private sector, practice in an accounting organisation or pursue a career in business.
Unit: SBR – Strategic Business Reporting
You’ll be able to:
- Apply fundamental ethical and professional principles to ethical dilemmas and discuss the consequences of unethical behaviour
- Evaluate the appropriateness of the financial reporting framework and critically discuss changes in accounting regulation
- Apply professional judgment in the reporting of the financial performance of a range of entities
- Prepare the financial statements of groups of entities
- Interpret and advise on the meaning of financial statements that include non-financial data including segmental, sustainability and integrated reports for different stakeholders
- Communicate the impact of changes in accounting regulation on financial reporting.
Updated Jan 2021
Completion of ACCA units AB (F1) to FM (F9) or degree exemptions
Open to students of all ages.
Due to the ongoing COVID 19 regulations we may offer a mixture of classroom and online delivery.
Formal examinations are offered four times a year by the ACCA.
Students will be able to study and progress to other ACCA SBL plus optional subjects units
The course also provides a qualification that employers are looking for.
Course Fees - £495
ACCA Membership Fee: £112
ACCA Enrolment Fee: £89
ACCA Exemption Fees: £98 to £123 per unit
Exam Fee approx: £155 tbc
Books approx: £25
This course can be funded through our Skills For Industry Scheme – please ask for details.
If you are interested in studying this course please contact Helen Delve - firstname.lastname@example.org