Our courses in professional accountancy are accredited by the ACCA and we are a Platinum Approved Learning Provider. They are designed to provide the knowledge, skills and professional values which will develop accounting professionals to build success careers; whether they work in the public or private sector, practice in an accounting organisation or pursue a career in business.
Updated September 2020
Completion of ACCA units AB (F1) to FM (F9) or degree exemptions. Open to students of all ages.
P4 - Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
You’ll be able to:
- Explain and evaluate the role and responsibility of the senior financial executive or advisor in meeting conflicting needs of stakeholders and recognise the role of international financial institutions in the financial management of multinationals
- Evaluate potential investment decisions and assessing their financial and strategic consequences, both domestically and internationally
- Assess and plan acquisitions and mergers as an alternative growth strategy
- Evaluate and advise on alternative corporate re-organisation strategies
- Apply and evaluate alternative advanced treasury and risk management techniques.
All tuition is based around classroom lecturers by highly qualified and experienced members of staff. Formal examinations are offered four times a year by the ACCA
Students will be able to study and progress to other ACCA SBL & SBR plus other optional subjects units.
This course can be funded through our Skills For Industry Scheme – please ask for details.