Our courses in professional accountancy are accredited by the ACCA and we are a Platinum Approved Learning Provider. They are designed to provide the knowledge, skills and professional values which will develop accounting professionals to build success careers; whether they work in the public or private sector, practice in an accounting organisation or pursue a career in business.
Updated June 2021
Completion of ACCA units BT to FM or degree exemptions. Open to students of all ages.
Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
You’ll be able to:
- Explain and evaluate the role and responsibility of the senior financial executive or advisor in meeting conflicting needs of stakeholders and recognise the role of international financial institutions in the financial management of multinationals
- Evaluate potential investment decisions and assessing their financial and strategic consequences, both domestically and internationally
- Assess and plan acquisitions and mergers as an alternative growth strategy
- Evaluate and advise on alternative corporate re-organisation strategies
- Apply and evaluate alternative advanced treasury and risk management techniques.
All tuition is based around classroom lectures by highly qualified and experienced members of staff.
Formal examinations are offered four times a year by the ACCA
Students will be able to study and progress to other ACCA SBL & SBR plus other optional subjects units.
The course also provides a qualification that employers are looking for.
Course fees and study material £590 per unit
ACCA Enrolment fee £95 approx
ACCA Membership fee £120 approx
ACCA Exemption fee £98 to £123 per unit approx
Please ask for details of any funding that may be available.