Our courses in professional accountancy are accredited by the ACCA and we are a Platinum Approved Learning Provider. They are designed to provide the knowledge, skills and professional values which will develop accounting professionals to build success careers; whether they work in the public or private sector, practice in an accounting organisation or pursue a career in business.
Updated June 2019
Completion of ACCA units AB (F1) to FM (F9) or degree exemptions
Open to students of all ages.
AAA (P7) – Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
You’ll be able to:
- Recognise the legal and regulatory environment and its impact on audit and assurance practice
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively on an assurance or other service engagement within a professional and ethical framework
- Assess and recommend appropriate quality control policies and procedures in practice management and recognise the auditor’s position in relation to the acceptance and retention of professional appointments
- Identify and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of audit assignments and apply the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Identify and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of non-audit assignments
- Evaluate findings and the results of work performed and draft suitable reports on assignments
- Understand the current issues and developments relating to the provision of audit-related and assurance services.
All tuition is based around classroom lecturers by highly qualified and experienced members of staff.
Formal examinations are offered four times a year by the ACCA.
Students will be able to study and progress to other ACCA SBL & SBR plus other optional subjects units
The course provides a qualification that employers are looking for.
ACCA enrolment fee: £79 TBC
ACCA membership: £105 TBC
ACCA exemption fees: £91 to £114 per unit
Exam Fee: Approx £155 TBC
Books: Approx £25
Students can be charged on a per -unit basis for the college fees, exam fees and books