Our courses in professional accountancy are accredited by the ACCA and we are a Platinum Approved Learning Provider. They are designed to provide the knowledge, skills and professional values which will develop accounting professionals to build success careers; whether they work in the public or private sector, practice in an accounting organisation or pursue a career in business.
Updated June 2022
Completion of ACCA units BT to FM or degree exemptions
Open to students of all ages.
AAA – Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
You’ll be able to:
- Recognise the legal and regulatory environment and its impact on audit and assurance practice
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively on an assurance or other service engagement within a professional and ethical framework
- Assess and recommend appropriate quality control policies and procedures in practice management and recognise the auditor’s position in relation to the acceptance and retention of professional appointments
- Identify and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of audit assignments and apply the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Identify and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of non-audit assignments
- Evaluate findings and the results of work performed and draft suitable reports on assignments
- Understand the current issues and developments relating to the provision of audit-related and assurance services.
All tuition is based around classroom lecturers by highly qualified and experienced members of staff.
We are hopeful that there would not be a lockdown due to Covid 19 restrictions in the future however, if applicable, the college social distancing measures and guidelines will be in place to protect you and others. Should the Welsh Government instruct the College to close for a period due to Covid 19, online delivery will take place until restrictions are lifted.
Formal examinations are offered four times a year by the ACCA.
Students will be able to study and progress to other ACCA SBL & SBR plus other optional subjects units
The course provides a qualification that employers are looking for.
Course fee and study material £725 per unit
If you need more information about this course, please contact The Accountancy Team 01792 284097 email@example.com
Start Date: Wednesday 11th January 2023