The Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair is a comprehensive one-year course designed to provide a thorough understanding of the electrical and mechanical systems used in motor vehicles. Throughout this course, you will gain knowledge and skills in vehicle operation, system maintenance, diagnostics and repair.
- Health, Safety & Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Support for Job Roles in the Automotive Work Environment
- Materials, Fabrication, Tools & Measuring Devices used in the Automotive Environment
- Diagnosing & Rectification of Light Vehicle Engine Faults
- Diagnosing & Rectification of Light Vehicle Chassis Faults
- Diagnosing & Rectification of Auxiliary Electrical Systems
- Diagnosing & Rectification of Light Vehicle Transmission & Drive Line Faults
- Diagnose & Rectify Auxiliary Electrical Components.
Successful completion of our Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair qualification.