You will complete the following qualifications as part of the apprenticeship framework:
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Applied Science
- NVQ Level 3 Laboratory and Associated Technical Activities
Areas of study include:
- Working in the science industry
- Fundamentals of science
- Scientific practical techniques
- Using mathematical tools in science
You will also study essential skills in literacy, numeracy and digital literacy.
Updated November 2018
Minimum of five GCSEs at grade C or above. These must include maths, English and at least one science subject.
Level 4 Laboratory and Science Technicians Apprenticeship. Further study at university in a related subject.