This three year course will develop your knowledge, skills and understanding of site carpentry.
You will complete six Built Environment core units as well as trade specific modules.
Core units include:
- Introduction to the built environment
- Introduction to the trades in the construction sector
- The built environment life cycle
- Health and safety
- Emerging technololgy.
The trade specific modules are:
- Installing first and second fixing components
- Erecting structural carcassing components
- Erecting roof structure carcassing components
- Cutting and shaping machines.
GCSE grade A*-D in Maths and English. Alternative qualifications can be discussed.
Employment or self-employment.