Please note: This course is suitable for those who wish to study a Health and Social Care pathway. If you would prefer a Childcare-led course then please refer to the relevant course information.
This one year course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of the health and social care, early years and childcare sectors
Updated November 2020
Some qualifications at entry Level 3 or GCSEs grades D-G (must have at least a grade F in English Language). You must complete a DBS prior to enrolling on the course. Cost is approximately £40.
Areas of study include:
- Service provision and roles
- Health and safety
- Protection and safeguarding adults and children
- Awareness of inclusion and disability
- Human growth and development
- Physical care of babies and young children
- Importance of leisure and social activities
- Promoting healthy eating
Elements of this course can be delivered through the medium of Welsh.
A Level 2 Health and Social Care course.
Additional fees could include:
Two polo shirts
There may be additional costs involved for trips and these will be explained as they arise.