This one year course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of the sector.
One GCSE grade C. You must complete a DBS prior to enrolling on the course. Cost is approximately £40.
Areas of study include:
- Service provision and roles
- Health and safety
- Protection and safeguarding of adults and children
- Communication skills for health and social care
- Making healthy snacks when caring for people
- Advising others about healthy lifestyle
- Visiting a health and social care setting
- Providing a creative activity when caring for people
Elements of this course can be delivered through the medium of Welsh.
A Level 2 Health and Social Care course.
Additional fees could include:
Two polo shirts
There may be additional costs involved for trips and these will be explained as they arise.