International Application Process
Follow these five steps to apply for a course at Gower College Swansea
- Complete and submit an online application form or download, complete, save and email an application form to email@example.com
- Email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colour copy of your passport photo page
- Academic transcripts over the last 2 years (officially translated into English and signed and stamped by your school)
- Ielts for UKVI certificate (if available at time of application)
- Supporting documents (reference letters, academic/personal achievement certificates etc.)
- We will then arrange a Skype Interview to discuss your application.
- If your application is approved, we will issue you with a conditional offer.
- If you accept and meet our conditions, we will issue you with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number which is needed for your Tier 4 (General) visa application*.
*We will only issue a CAS when:
- You have met the college’s academic entry requirements
- You have paid the requested amount of tuition fees detailed on your conditional offer
- You are applying within 3 months of your course start date
- You have provided evidence to us that you meet UKVI Tier 4 (General) visa application requirements i.e. proof of maintenance funds and health checks (if applicable).