This year, our November open evenings are going virtual! Explore the range of full time courses we offer, live chat with our staff and gain a real insight into life at Gower College Swansea.
What can you expect from the day?
- See an opening address from Mark Jones, Principal
- Tune into live presentations by our staff and students from across the College on Zoom
- Live chat with staff from all learning areas on Zoom and our text-based chatrooms
- Explore our course options
- Find out more about student and learning support.
Which open day should I attend?
Our open evenings are split by campus. Presentations and content are tailored to the courses offered at each campus, and the staff available for our Zoom Q+As and live text-based chatrooms will also be from these areas. Check which courses are offered at each campus below, and register your interest today to receive more information.
|Gorseinon||Monday 9 November|
|Jubilee Court||Wednesday 11 November|
|Tycoch||Monday 16 November|
|Llwyn y Bryn||Tuesday 17 November|