Personal Learning Accounts
Personal Learning Accounts (PLAs) are free courses that give you new skills and qualifications – ones that local employers are looking for. These courses will help you take advantage of skills shortages and boost your career.
If you live in Wales and are aged 19 or over, earning less than £30,596, and wanting to take the next step to a great career, a Personal Learning Account could be just what you’re looking for.
In addition you need to be:
- employed (including self-employed) and earning a basic salary below the median income (£30,596), or
- on a zero hours contracts, or
- employed as agency staff, or
- at risk of being made redundant, or
- a full-time carer (paid or non-paid), where there is capacity on existing courses.
Please note the salary limit doesn’t apply for courses identified as necessary for digital or green economies.
Check out the Welsh Government's webpage for the full eligibility criteria.
If you’re interested, please click the course links below to make an enquiry.
Our PLA courses
Think you are eligible for a PLA? Then apply for a course today!