Connecting to Eduroam for Android Devices
1. On your phone navigate to settings.
2. Open Wi-Fi settings.
3. In the list of Wi-Fi connections select GCS_Wi-Fi.
4. Open a browser and type the address www.example.com and press enter.
5. Click on more information.
6. On the College Wi-Fi Page select eduroam.
7. Click on eduroam installer button.
8. Select the Gower College Swansea organisation.
9. Select the button indicated your device operating system will be shown on here.
10. Click on Google Play.
11. Click on the install button. If this does not appear search in the Play Store for eduroam CAT Tool
12. Once the download has finished click open.
13. Click on Allow.
14. Select Gower College Swansea.
15. Click on Allow.
16. Click on install.
17. Select Yes.
18. Enter your Username as follows:
Staff - email@example.com
Students – StudentID@gcs.ac.uk
Followed by your password used to logon to College Computers.
19. Once you have entered your username and password.
20. The profile should now be installed on your device as indicated here.
21. You should now be connected to eduroam.
To confirm select settings.
22. Select Wi-Fi.
23. If you are not connected to eduroam then select eduroam from the list and it should connect.
If you have any issues with connecting please contact Computer Services.