Connecting to Eduroam for Apple Devices
1. On your device select settings.
2. Select Wi-Fi.
3. Select GCS_Wi-Fi from the list of networks available.
4. Select Eduroam.
5. Select click here to download your eduroam installer.
6. Select Gower College Swansea from the organisation list.
7. Click on Apple iOS mobile devices button.
8. Click on Install.
9. Click on Install
10. Enter your firstname.lastname@example.org example on the next slide.
11. If you are a student use your student ID followed by @gcs.ac.uk
Staff members use your network logon followed by @gcs.ac.uk
12. Enter your password used on the College network.
Then click next.
13. Click on Done.
14. The eduroam configuration file will appear in Profiles & Device Management with in General of your settings on the device.
15. Navigate back to Wi-Fi and select eduroam from the network list.
16. A tick will appear next to eduroam and you are now connected.
If you have any issues connecting please contact the Computer Services Team.