Entry into Further Education - Entry 3
This course will support the learner's skills development in preparation for higher level learning and help develop confidence, therefore increasing opportunities for progression. The qualification gained will be the BTEC E3 - Entry to Vocational Study.
The qualification is not designed to lead directly to employment but will assist with the development of transferable skills which are valued by employers. Units covered include:
- Participating in an outdoor learning activity
- Exploring resilience
- Explore the importance of money
- Becoming self-aware
- Becoming more environmentally aware
- Understanding physical health and wellbeing
- Recognising the importance of social health and wellbeing
- Participating in external learning experiences
- Learning British sign language
- Understanding emotional wellbeing
No entry requirements, but learners will be expected to be able to work independently on the assignment tasks.
The qualification is assessed via internal assignments which may take a variety of formats.
This is a one year, full-time course located at our Tycoch campus.
A merit grade is needed on this course to allow for progression onto Advance into FE Level 1 or other Level 1 courses at the College.
All kit is provided as necessary.