- We offer a wide range of full time, part time, higher education and vocational courses offering something for everyone.
- We have great facilities! We’ve recently had a £4 million redevelopment to the front of our Tycoch Campus featuring a new reception area, common room and Costa coffee shop! More recently at our Gorseinon Campus we are launching a £2 million student social space that will be home to a new Costa coffee area with accessible Wi-Fi, television screens and additional seating for up to 110 students.
- We provide support and advice on everything from course options to additional learning needs, funding and healthy lifestyles.
- We get involved in the community by supporting local initiatives and events, for example we’ve recently been a key sponsor for the Welsh Pro, event 4 UKPSA Pro Surf Tour.
- We’ve had many students go on to do amazing things such as former catering and hospitality student Collette Gorvett. Collette currently works at The Ritz in London and recently competed against 19 others in the Restaurant Services competition at EuroSkills Budapest 2018 – she was also awarded a Medallion of Excellence.
- We believe diversity is important and throughout the year we celebrate this with events supporting Show Racism the Red Card, International Women’s Day, Refugee Week and many more including an annual diversity fair for our students to get involved in.
- We get great results! Our 2018 A Level results significantly outperformed the Welsh national average by 7% at A*- C grades.
- We support Welsh language initiatives and encourage our staff and students to learn through events, activities and academic options.
- We help with employability through our programme, Better Jobs, Better Futures which aims to support to people in the Swansea area who are seeking new or better employment.
- We look after our staff and we have recently signed the employer pledge to tackle mental health stigma in the workplace through Time to Change Wales.
Top 10 reasons to love your college