As we begin what is the most important term of the year for many students, with crucial exams and assessments approaching, we will continue to follow both the guidance from Welsh Government (as of Friday 15 April) and our local Incident Management Team.
As such, upon our return after Easter, the College will continue with its current Covid safety measures, which include:
- Hands – continue to wash and sanitise regularly
- Face – face coverings advised and encouraged in all communal areas
- Space – maintain physical distancing
- Good ventilation
You must also take a lateral flow test if you show any Covid symptoms.
If you test positive after taking a lateral flow test, please stay at home and inform the College as soon as possible as below:
- Staff who test positive: Contact your Faculty office and/or Human Resources
- Students who test positive: Contact our Covid administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your continued support and patience and for, critically, continuing to help us keep the College safe for all our staff and students.