Level 2 Certificate Cosmetic Make-Up
The VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-up is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a junior make-up consultant. The units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role.
Throughout the year you will develop your practical skills and work in a commercial salon environment. Within the qualification you will develop a sound knowledge of health & safety and client care and communication.
- Provide eyelash and brow treatments
- Apply make-up
- Instruction of make-up application
- Client care & communication in beauty related industries
- Follow health & safety practices in the salon
- Anatomy & physiology.
- Entry onto this qualification can be via previous attainment of a Level 1 qualification in beauty therapy OR a successful interview
- Applicants whose first language is not English will need to have an ESOL Level 1 qualification.
Continuous practical assessment, exams and written assignments.
Students will be expected to undertake home study, including written and practical coursework.
Career opportunities as a junior make-up consultant include working in a retail concession in a department store, working independently or self-employed, mobile, home-based settings.
Learners are required to purchase a kit and uniform as part of their course.
Cost will be confirmed during interview.
We currently have no available classes so please check back soon for alternative dates and times.