This course will help you gain knowledge and confidence to provide everyday colour and cut services in the salon. Units include:
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Consultation and support for hair services
- Style and dress hair using a variety of techniques
- Cut women’s hair to create a variety of looks
- Colour hair to create a variety of looks
- Promote and sell products and services to clients.
Added July 2021
Previous experience and a Level 2 hairdressing qualification that includes cutting and colouring hair.
The course will involve an interactive practical workshop with demonstrations and learner participation.
You will need to provide basic tools and equipment and two practice heads.